How can I download & activate StarToken?
- If you have been enrolled, then follow the below simple steps to download and activate StarToken.
- Log in to internet banking through www.boi.com.sg
- Follow the process flow below the login screen to download the StarToken.
On how many devices StarToken can be activated ?
Their is no device limit.
While downloading StarToken from BOIS internet banking site, I am getting the error message: This file couldn't be downloaded. What do I do?
Please try downloading the file later. If this doesn't help and the error persists, it could be because "Do not save encrypted” pages to disk option in Internet Explorer is selected. Follow instructions in this link to resolve the issue: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2549423
I am connecting to Internet through a proxy, how should I set the proxy settings in StarToken?
- Open internet explorer
- Click on tools
- Select Internet Options
- Select tab Connections
- Click on button LAN settings
- You should be able to see the Proxy Server details such as IP address and port
- For your Proxy UserID and Password contact your Networks team if you are not aware of the same
- Please note down the Proxy Settings.
- Try to access StarToken directly without specifying proxy settings - you will be prompted to provide proxy settings by StarToken.
- Please enter the proxy settings in this StarToken interface to run StarToken with Internet connection from behind proxy server.
I have deleted/lost the activation credentials SMS from my phone. How do I regenerate the activation credentials?
If you have lost the activation credentials - no worries, you will see the 3rd option Generate Activation Code Again
in StarToken. It will send the new Activation Code and Verification Key on your registered mobile number. In case you are not able to receive the SMS on your registered RMN then please Write to email@example.com
or contact to the branch that RMN is correctly registered. You can also call us at +00(65)-65894063/64.
What is the StarToken PIN? Why do I need StarToken PIN?
StarToken PIN is your unique 4 digit Personal Identification Number that you will need to set and remember, in order to log into StarToken for internet banking. You will set the StarToken PIN while activating it for the first time (or after subsequent reset).
Why do I need to create StarToken OTP?
- When you know that you may need to use StarToken on a different computer and receiving OTP on your registered mobile device is not an option, you need to create StarToken OTP.
- If you are travelling to a no mobile network location/area where you may not receive SMS on your registered mobile number, you should generate StarToken OTP in advance and carry it with you safely.
OTP not receiving on Registered Mobile Number while activating StarToken on new machine?
- If you received OTP earlier on the same number then the possible cause could be your mobile may not in network coverage area OR DND could be activated OR Message Box may full.
- If you never received the OTP on your registered mobile number, then please ensure with the Branch that your mobile number is registered properly.
What is the security question? Is it necessary to remember the secret question and answer that I set for my StarToken?
It's an additional authentication step required when you try to use StarToken from any other personal computer than your registered computer on which you have already activated StarToken. Your secret question and answer should not be shared with anyone.
To log in to BOIS internet banking through StarToken, I am unable to see virtual keyboard
- Go to IE >> Tools >> Internet Options >> Security >> Custom Level
- Scroll down to the "Scripting" >> Active scripting option
- Click on "Enable"